Monday, May 6, 2019

She's Making Me Wait

1 year later she's thinking that maybe we shouldn't move so fast into marriage. we're both busy with work & she's also still in school. she still wants to marry me but not so soon. after thinking about it i saw where she was coming from but i still wish she could make a compromise like i've down for her so many times.. The girl i love wants me to wait before she can consider being in a relationship with me, since she's not looking for anything serious right now.. Written by stevie wonder. category music; song don't make me wait too long (live version) artist.

Everyt-Wait...i Don't Have Friends (Anime: One Punch Man ...

Everyt-wait...i don't have friends (anime: one punch man

Carrie Underwood falls over on stage in 5in heels... and ...

Carrie underwood falls over on stage in 5in heels... and

View from the Top

View from the top

She shows it through her body language. positive body language is a strong indicator that she's into you. if she likes you, she'll show it through the way she acts and through how she positions her body when she's with you.. My beautiful and talented friend @canker.sore drew this picture of me and i can't wait to see more of her art in the zines she's making! however..she needs more funding and she's almost at her goal!!! so please donate so that everyone can enjoy more of her art. link is in my bio!!!!